Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Transfering to CD

Posted by nonnie_ga (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 19, 06 at 11:05

My beloved Basset Hound, Rosie, passed away in June. I have several small videos taken on my digital camera of her and would like to put them on a CD so that I could save them or show the CD on a DVC player. I also would like to send this clip in email or post it on some sites. Is this possible and how do I do it? What kind of CD would I need?

My system is a Dell 2300 with 1.75 GHz, 256 RAM, Windows XP home system.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Transfering to CD

I've been using PhotoStory 3 to make videos,using pictures I've made with my digital camera. (I've linked to one of them below). I use regular DVD discs. The program is VERY easy to use and you can also add music!*S*

Here's the URL to download Photo Story 3!

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/photostory/default.mspx

Here is a link that might be useful: My Video

o

What a beautiful child and how proud you must be! How much did that big boy weight? He's a whopper!

Thank you for the link. I have already uploaded the video to my computer. Can I transfer it from the computer to a DVD?

o

Nonnie..it's a girl and she weighed 8lbs.5oz.! If you download the PhotoStory 3 program, you should be able to make and burn a video to a DVD that will play on your DVD player.

Good luck!

o

What a beautiful job you did! I have done them before and can appreciate all the work involved, my daughter and I worked on one for her anniversary starting with pictures of she and her husband when they were little, dating, proms, wedding and ending with the birth of their son. We played "You're still the one" by Orleans.(One of my favorites) and suprisingly also one of hers. The only problem I have with them is that they only play on certain DVD's.
Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here