Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sure is quiet around here!

Posted by reduc500 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 10, 06 at 9:19

I guess everyone is busy doing outside things lately.
I know I've been too busy to do any PSP'ing.
Today I've got 5 kids here so I will be lucky if I am still sane by the end of the day.
Hope everyone is doing ok.
Judy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sure is quiet around here!

Hi Judy,
I peep in when I make my rounds on here before I have to go out and do my chores in the nice weather.
Tune in again when weather is cold. :)

Urlee

o

Hi Judy, Urlee. I usually disappear in the spring and pop back in in the fall. Too many things going on during spring and summer and I don't get to PSPing. I pop in once in a while to see what everyone is up too. I miss it and you all, but before you know it the season will be over and I'll back to it. See you soon.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o

Same here Teri,
I ended up getting stung by a wasp while I was repairing the bottom rail on my fence.
Something SHARP on my wrist and when I turned it around to look---- there was a wasp and I batted it off in a hurry. It hurt until I poured Peroxide and bactine on it (grabbed anything) then I put a poultice on it and cut the top part of a sock off to pull over the bandage so I could finish my job with a can of spray near by.
Had to replace 3 rails. Come time to paint, that wasp came out and went back in saying, "Oh it's just that ole bag I bit yesterday!"
They must have a nest under my vestibule which I am in no hurry to investigate and get rid of cause every fall I have to crawl under there to lower a jack to compansate for the raising when the frost heaves it up.
Urlee

o

Hello All
I haven't been on for quite some time either. Just been busy doing other things. Hope I get back in the swing soon. I do try to look in now and then to see what's going on and what graphics are being done.
Bev

o

I think we are all in the same boat. My sister is here from Texas so I am trying to spend as much time with her as I can. She hasn't been home in about 4 years and last year she almost died. So our time together is pretty special even if she is crazier than me!! haah
Judy

o

Hi everybody. Just stopped in to say hey. Angus takes up pretty much of my time, along with other summer chores. Keeping him from eating rabbit pooh has become a full time job. We have so many rabbits and other critters running around it makes it almost impossible. I don't encourage my other dogs to eat it but sometimes they get to it. For Sophie it isn't a problem because she is on Heartworm med year round, but I have to wait till six months old to put Angus on it, so in the mean time he has picked up tape worm from his little snacks. The dogs think the yard is just a giant salad bar filled with all kind of little treats.
So how's that for my little composition of "What did you do this summer"
Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here