Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
strong man and beautiful girl

Posted by oldalgebra (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 18, 05 at 20:41

Remember the cartoon picture of the muscle bound strong man carrying the voluptous girl on the beach? You used to see them at Coney Island. There was a hole where each head would go and two people could get their picture taken by putting their heads in the open oval holes. They usually had 1890s type bathing suits on.
I am looking for a graphic like that. Am willing to pay for it.
Any suggestions as to where I might look?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: strong man and beautiful girl

Hi Oldalgebra
My first thought was Photo Fantasy - software that lets you insert your own heads on pictures, so I found my copy and installed it but sadly there's nothing like that there :(

A google search of "1890 couples" didn't find anything and neither did "1890 bathing suits"

I'll keep looking and if I come up with something similar I'll let you know.

Sue :)

o
RE: strong man and beautiful girl

My Photo Fantasy has one of a modern strong man and beautiful girl...

That's just a reduced sample, the original is 1024 x 768 pixels. His face is blanked out because the software allows you to put another face on his body.

That program is now called FunHouse and they have a free 15 day trial demo version you can download. Don't know if that picture or one more like you describe is in there (says there are 150) but might be worth downloading to see. Would probably be fun playing with the demo anyway. Demo version is under Free Downloads on the right.

Jill

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here