Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kaleidascope Help Please..

Posted by sapphires (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 10, 05 at 17:06

Hi,
I want to make a Kaleidascope pic of my granddaughter. I have PSP 7 and for the life of me can't figure it out. I obviously want to be able to see her face. Doing a scrapbook layout and the theme is: I just can't get enough of you! If some kind soul can tell me what to set the numbers at or any information that will help me, I would really appreciate it. Step by step easy instructions would be most helpful. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Hmmm..not sure I have the correct spelling for Kaleidascope, but you know what I mean. : )

Sapphires

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kaleidascope Help Please..

Sapphires, I haven't done much with the Kaleidoscope effect. When a Kaleidoscope makes a design, it doesn't leave an untouched area....however....

Try the following (might work, not sure), select the part of the pic where you do not want the design, invert the selection and run the Kaleidoscope effect on the remaining area.

Hopefully, some one will be more help.

Joy

o
RE: Kaleidascope Help Please..

Sapphires, I made a tut for this in 2004. It's a PDF file so you will need Adobe Reader. You can download it here...

Kaleidoscope_tut.pdf

Jill

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here