Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Our new addition

Posted by kyry (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 19, 06 at 13:05

German Shepherd,male, 8 weeks old today.

Carol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Our new addition

Awwwww!!! He's a cutie.
Judy

o

Now the fun begins?
Darling picture!

Urlee

o

Hi Carol

OMG What a little heartbreaker Angus is and by the size of those paws he will grow into a BIG heartbreaker :)

Enjoy - puppy love is a wonderful stage of a dog's life.
Hugs
Sue :)

o

Yes the fun has begun. It has only been four years since we last had a puppy and I guess it is like labor pains, you just forget about how excruciating they actually were.
Actually he is doing pretty well, since friday only two tinkle accidents. But at least now that I'm not working I can catch up on my sleep,when he takes his naps.
Carol

o

How to you get your pupp to sit still long enough to take a picture? I have a new puppy also and must have taken 100 pictures and the only ones that aren't blurry are when I hold him still as evidenced by my photos.

o

Oh how sweet!!! He is adorable! Those pictures look fine to me. Is he a sheep dog? How old?
Believe me out of about 20 pictures I took, this and one more were the only clear ones I got. The rest are all blurry. As soon as I would crouch down to take one, he would come running to me. He was probably exhausted toward the end as this was one of the last two I took.
Carol

o

Awwwwwwwww another beautiful baby.

quirkyquercus I'm sure people thought all our dog ever did was sleep as that was the only time I could get a decent photo when he was a puppy - LOL now he is six and not much has changed!

Sue :)

o

Quirky,
How adorable!
Thanks for sharing.
I am beginning to think I should get a larger dog?
More to hug!

Urlee

o

Thank you!
A lot of people think he's a sheepdog but he's actually a Bea rded Collie. Technically, a sheep herding dog so you were close ;-)
And he's coming up on 12 weeks.

The other day I took some pictures of him when he was wet after a bath and it was hilarious because he shrunk to about half the size with wet hair. I should have about 7 out of 50 pictures from then that I will put up on the same web address later today or tonight.

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one with blurry pictures.

o

Quirky, how large will he get. Glad to see he has a playmate it helps to tire them out. Angus's playmate is a female Bernese Mountain Dog, usually very laid back. But she is really enjoying him. I just have to be careful as she is very clumsy and very large. So that when she plays sometimes she treds on his foot or would roll on him if I wasn't there to supervise.
Best of luck with you new baby.
Carol

o

Beardies typically average 50 lbs I think. The breeder says the dogs in his line are around 45-ish which for me is a nice manageable medium size. They roll around together in the grass and I don't think it will be long before the puppy squashes beasley (the other dog)
When the puppy is wet.. he's a little wet in the newer photos since it was after a bath, he's actually kind of tiny.

o

I have a very amateur web site with a page of furbaby pics, not many so as to make it not too boring if anyone is interested.
Carol

Here is a link that might be useful: Our puppies

o

I don't see any mischief in those eyes, only sweetness!!
Enjoy your new friend. Charlene

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here