Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just a hi.....

Posted by kiwi (My Page) on
Tue, May 30, 06 at 15:45

Hi there Ladies & Gents, Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well it's been awhile again since I have dropped in to see some of my very special friends....Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Photobucket - Video and Image Hostingare over now for the weekend and I had a little free time and wanted to stop in and see you all. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hey, and believe it or not Urlee I don't even have a favor to ask! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I was just thinking of you peepsicles and had to let you know! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Judy, Urlee, Sue, I miss you ladies Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting but do think of you often. I hope this finds you all doing well and that life is treatin' ya good! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well I'm off again... I need to do the Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting. Yes, from last night... I was bein' lazy. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got some Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting to do too! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You all be good now Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting if that's possible!! I know you girls!! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bye Bye for now!! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Always,
Jan Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just a hi.....

Well aren't you clever with all your little pics.
Sure is quiet when you aren't around. Whatcha been up to?
I've been busy with life and haven't had much spare time for play and that has got to stop!!!
Keep in touch woman!! haha
Judy

o

Yes that really is clever. Love your cute little pics.
Carol

o

Well hello stranger - and they don't get much stranger than you (grin duck & run)

How lovely to see you posting.
HUGS
Sue :)

o

Well well well well!

Kiwi, If not hearing from you for such a long time brings such a darling post like that, it is worth it!
LOVED reading and hearing from you in such a fancy adorable way, as are you.
I have been really busy the last few days but do peek in and was headed for bed when I decided to check in for the heck of it and look what I found.
Please drop in again. You sure have some cute goodies to make for an enjoyable message.
Hope all is well with you and behave yourself.
Urlee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here