Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My new Pullout I made

Posted by Urlee (My Page) on
Mon, May 16, 05 at 14:02

I used to have a nite stand with drawers on the left end of counter top I use for my computer. Two nite stands w/C top on top and pull out attached in between.

I always wanted something to lay my book on while doing tutes I printed out and tried pulling the top drawer of the nite stand out but because of the height, no good.
So I removed the one night stand, replaced with board to attach track to and took a wider board to make pullout.

Just wanted to share as I am pleased at how it turned out.

To use the old computer, I shove this one in and pull out one that is on the other desk to the right.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~Urlee~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My new Pullout I made

Wow!! How ingenius you are, great job. Amazing what we women can do when we put our minds to it. My husband usually gets a little annoyed when it is me that can figure something out, rather than him.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Carol

o

Way to go Urlee. I wouldn't dare post a picture of my desk. It's an old teachers desk that Gary got from work before they took it to the dump!!! You can hardly see the top of it with all my "stuff" on it!
Yours is so neat and nice!
Great job.
Judy

o

Wow Urlee - what a nice place to work - not only is my area a mess........the whole darn room is a mess! I keep saying I'm going to clean it up, but I'd never find a thing if I do.

Good work girl - Elaine

o

Thank you gals,

"LOL" It was only clean for a moment to take that picture.
Right now I have notes (papers) and a big looseleaf notebook on there.

I don't think there is such a thing as a forever clean computer desk.

~Urlee~

o

You did a good job of figuring that all out Urlee. I was also going to say how neat and clean it is. I have papers from here to there. Where there's a will there's a way..Right...
Bev

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here