Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Collage made up of thought bubbles

Posted by seaswirl (My Page) on
Fri, May 24, 13 at 12:56

I saw this collage on the net and I'd like to do it for my DH's BIG birthday in July. Does anyone know how I can do it? I guess I would need a template or something. The person who made this one up doesn't have it anymore because her computer crashed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Collage made up of thought bubbles

Those "thought bubbles" are also referred to as "call outs," depending upon which graphic program you use.....there's usually different styles of call out's to choose from.....

I would create the individual bubbles (merge the text & image) & save as separate files......then start to create the main image, moving the bubbles around until you are happy with the layout.....

Hope this gives you an idea or two..... : )) .....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here