That is pretty Urlee.
Judy

o
RE: Just Playing-----

Very blue and very nice Urlee -
Elaine

o

That was going to be my next try. Great job, how did I know you would work on the water? But you still haven't taken my dare! I know you can do it better!!!!
Carol

o

Very nice. Great work Urlee
Sue :)

o

Thank U gals.
Carol??????
I love the fact that U think so but I doubt it?
Maybe in the future, I will give it a try? "lol"
Right now, I am in the middle of carpentry work while the weather holds out. Have to paint today.

Urlee

o

OK I'll except that. I know what you mean about getting things while the weather holds out. As great the weather was all of April and early May, the last two weeks have been so unpredictable off and on rain and high winds. So glad I got my deck and other major jobs done then.
Thinking about downloading that Google 3D thing, guess I should hurry before it is no longer free. Not sure if I would have a lot of use for it, but as soon as I can't get it I'll want it.
Carol

o

Carol,
I am great for DLing into my Zipped folder and NOT installing.
I finally installed that one after reading the post but do not have time to explore.
Looks like a lot to swallow?

Urlee

o

Urlee,
I tried it and I agree.
Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here