Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hewlett Packard Photo Smart

Posted by NHSuzanne (My Page) on
Mon, May 16, 05 at 6:44

Does anyone here use/own one of the HP PhotoSmart printer/scanners? If so, what do you think? I am looking for something easy to use to print out my digital photos. I am not really comfortable with alot of electronic equipment and the HP commercials make it seem fairly easy.
Any other brand worth mentioning?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hewlett Packard Photo Smart

We have a Photosmart P1000, one of the early ones, and have always been happy with it. It does an excellent job of printing photos on the PhotoREt setting, especially using high gloss photo paper.

My only complaint would be that it uses a tri color cartridge instead of individual cartridges for different colors.

Wouldn't hesitate to buy another Photosmart printer, in fact, we are thinking of getting the new Photosmart 8750 pro that prints up to 13 x 19.

o

I have the photosmart 7550 and it does great!
Patches

o

I have the hp photosmart 7550 and it does great!
Patches

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here