Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Eye Candy in PSP 8 & 9

Posted by sugar_fl (My Page) on
Wed, May 10, 06 at 5:51

I have eye candy 3.01 & 4000 installed & no problems in psp7 but in 8 & 9 they don't show. I have gone to preferences & pointed the way to them with no luck. All the other filters seem to be there & work fine. Any ideas how I can get EC to show & work in 8 & 9?
TIA,
Dar

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Eye Candy in PSP 8 & 9

Gosh Sugar,
Unless I do it alot, I forget the "Hows & Do's" of what I did when that happened or if that happened to me but----- did you try to install directly to the plugin file of PSP9 to see if it would work that way in 9?
Urlee

o

Hi Sugar,

I use Psp 8.1 & Eye Candy 3.1.....I have EC located in:
- My Documents
- My Psp8 Files
- Plug-ins

and it works fine at that location.....when I go to Preferences, Plug-ins, I have 2 locations showing....the Program File location & My Documents....are you showing both lines in your Preferences?.....

Hope this helps,
FlutteringBy

o

I GOT IT FIXED
I finally just deleted EC 4000 & put it back on & it worked.. I tried what is in the post above but it didn't work.

NOW I need a little help in PSP 8 still. I'm getting the message that my auto save is corrupt.. can I fix that? Auto save is VERY important to me as I get booted some.. quite a bit really.

Also I can't figure out how to make a gradient from 2 colors in a tube. When I put it on Grad. I always get a black & white grad.
Hope I don't have to delete PSP8 & start over But if I have to I will.
Dar

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here