Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
skyline tutorial

Posted by jacksmum (My Page) on
Wed, May 17, 06 at 4:20

I didn't have a lot of the plugins so I just left them out.
then I used the tut from Vics to animate the waves (Thanks Urlee).
Hope it loads OK it's pretty big
Sue :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Skyline Tutorial

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: skyline tutorial

That's nice Sue.
Judy

o

Oh Sue,
Beautiful wa----ah ur I mean beautifully done!
Urlee

o

Great job Sue, I am going to give it a try.
Carol

o

Gorgeous Sue - just beautiful.
Elaine

o

thank you ladies
I just noticed the optimize settings aren't real great on the face but I'm NOT starting over LOL

o

Here's my attempt. I had all of the filters except FM tile. Same thing with my optimization Sue I wonder why. Thank you Judy and Urlee for the water annimation instructions. Although i still would like to figure out how and if it can be done with Squirlz.

o

Can anyone direct me to the instruction to animate water. The water sure looks good.

o

Hi sugar
You have mail

o

Does anyone have the instructions for animating the water? Thanks for any help.

o

Jemellin- I have the ones from Vics signature site. Email me and I will send them to you.
Judy

o

Thank you Judy and Kyry for your help.

o
RE: skyline tutorial-Squirlz water reflections

Hello Kyry, In response to using squirlz water reflections, excellent little programme free and easy.You can adjust the water flow to how you want it to look. The reflection is great. Would upload an image to show you how it looks, but wasn't sure the best way to upload.

o

Thanks stardom for reminding me about trying this in Squirlz, yes it really is an excellent program! I couldn't at first get it to look right as it was reflecting the half circle filter effect. Then I played with transparency a little and got it to work. I just came a little too close at the bottom border, but here it is

o

Wonderful Kyry, looks great, how do you upload your images.
I am not sure the best way to do it. Your help would be appreciated.

o

I can store them in online storage provided by Comcast my ISP. Photo bucket is another storage place, I also have one on Netscape. I upload it to one of those places. Open it up there, then copy the url of the page it is on and then you come back here and type
img src="whatever copied info you have" but you must start and finish with < and end with these symbols > does that make any sense?
Better yet I found this for you:
Carol

Here is a link that might be useful: posting images

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here