SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jacksmum_gw

skyline tutorial

jacksmum
17 years ago

I didn't have a lot of the plugins so I just left them out.

then I used the tut from Vics to animate the waves (Thanks Urlee).

Hope it loads OK it's pretty big

Sue :)

{{!gwi}}

Here is a link that might be useful: Skyline Tutorial

Comments (15)

• reduc500
    17 years ago

That's nice Sue.
    Judy

• urlee
    17 years ago

Oh Sue,
    Beautiful wa----ah ur I mean beautifully done!
    Urlee

• kyry
    17 years ago

Great job Sue, I am going to give it a try.
    Carol

• Elaine_Canada
    17 years ago

Gorgeous Sue - just beautiful.
    Elaine

• jacksmum
    Original Author
    17 years ago

thank you ladies
    I just noticed the optimize settings aren't real great on the face but I'm NOT starting over LOL

• kyry
    17 years ago

Here's my attempt. I had all of the filters except FM tile. Same thing with my optimization Sue I wonder why. Thank you Judy and Urlee for the water annimation instructions. Although i still would like to figure out how and if it can be done with Squirlz.

• sugar_fl
    17 years ago

Can anyone direct me to the instruction to animate water. The water sure looks good.

• jacksmum
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi sugar
    You have mail

• jemellin
    17 years ago

Does anyone have the instructions for animating the water? Thanks for any help.

• reduc500
    17 years ago

Jemellin- I have the ones from Vics signature site. Email me and I will send them to you.
    Judy

• jemellin
    17 years ago

Thank you Judy and Kyry for your help.

• stardom
    17 years ago

Hello Kyry, In response to using squirlz water reflections, excellent little programme free and easy.You can adjust the water flow to how you want it to look. The reflection is great. Would upload an image to show you how it looks, but wasn't sure the best way to upload.

• kyry
    17 years ago

Thanks stardom for reminding me about trying this in Squirlz, yes it really is an excellent program! I couldn't at first get it to look right as it was reflecting the half circle filter effect. Then I played with transparency a little and got it to work. I just came a little too close at the bottom border, but here it is

• stardom
    17 years ago

Wonderful Kyry, looks great, how do you upload your images.
    I am not sure the best way to do it. Your help would be appreciated.

• kyry
    17 years ago

I can store them in online storage provided by Comcast my ISP. Photo bucket is another storage place, I also have one on Netscape. I upload it to one of those places. Open it up there, then copy the url of the page it is on and then you come back here and type
    img src="whatever copied info you have" but you must start and finish with does that make any sense?
    Better yet I found this for you:
    Carol

Here is a link that might be useful: posting images

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!