Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
plug ins

Posted by sunshinetm (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 22, 07 at 21:33

Just wondering what plug ins you have & like to use? Did you purchase them on the web? Are there any good free one's that you like? I have PSP7 & X. Thanks, Terri

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: plug ins

Never met a plugin I didn't like! Some favorites are Filters Unlimited, Simple, All of the Alien Skin,FM Tile tools,VM filters, Zero, just to name a few.
Carol

o

Wow, thanks Carol. If you had to choose one, which would be the biggest bang for the money? Terri

o

One more question, at least for now. Where on line have you purchased your plugins or filters from? I want a safe place to download & pay. Thanks, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

o

I think Eye Candy and the alien skins all have enormous bang for the buck.

that said there are alot opf specialized filters.

I use xenofex, all alien skins, eye candy 3,4,&5, Kai's KPT power tools, Kai's KPT goo, and a few others i dont use very often.

o

Terry check your email.
Carol

o

Carol, for some reason I get the mail when someone replies to one of my posts but if they try to send me an e-mail threw here it doesn't work. I tried to e-mail myself & it didn't work either. I have now changed my address on here & think it is working now. Please try again, I never received an e-mail from you. Thanks, Terri

o

Where is the best & safest place to buy the alien skin filters?
Dar

o

o

Thanks floorman but at the price of the eye candy 5 series (what is on my dream list) I will have do with the free filters. There are some good ones out there.
Dar

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here