Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy belated birthday MaryannTX

Posted by reduc500 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 20, 06 at 20:28

MaryAnn- Sorry we missed your birthday. Hope you had a great day.
Judy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy belated birthday MaryannTX

Thanks! It's been a busy week for me and I'm just now checking in here. Thanks for thinking of me!
I had a great birthday! At work someone slipped into my office while I went to run some errands. They put confetti all over my desk and chair, plus hung Happy birthday flags all over my office. The guy in the office next to mine has been learning to do head swaps and he put my head on a very shapely body and then printed it out and taped it to the outside of my office door. LOL It looked funny, but.....at least I had a great body! Then several ladies from work took me to the neighboring town for lunch. We had lots of fun!

o
RE: Happy belated birthday MaryannTX

A realllly belated.....

~ MaryAnn ~

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here