SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
urlee

A Special THANKS!

urlee
18 years ago

First of all I want to apologize to you Joy for all the trouble you went through to try and help me with the plugin problem plus read on:

I am not one to sit at the computer to read a huge amount of info (instructions etc.) so I prefer to print it all out, go and sit in my easy chair and read, if my mind will let it soak in. (otherwise wait 'til relaxed enough to)

Coming to mind-------

I backtracked this forum for info you kind people posted awhile back on all Plugin trouble and, believe me, what EXCELLENT info, And, found my problem was a repeat of, and poor JOY went through all of it again with her patience of having done it before. She should have told me, "Can't you read"? "lol"

My apologies Joy for putting you through this. Had I known but at the time, I was not interested because I shy away from plugins and even skipped tuts saying you have to use a certain plugin, or did not have the time to read the replies to the previous posts.

Summer had an EXCELLENT write up with answers to many questions that were in my mind.

I can't get over all that info in front of my face so near, and yet only so far away?

Well, I bit the bullet and downloaded the DLL's to the spot I read in the info that was pointed out for WinXP.

Then I tried the filters only to find they still didn't work. Crum! Then I posted a SS asking if the DLL's were in the right place as who knows when it comes to me.

I remembered reading in the info I collected something about Adobe being on your computer in association with, soooo I downloaded Adobe PhotoDeluxe. It called for a restart which I did, then for fun, I went to PSP again to try the toadies and,

WOLLA, THEY WORKED!

Was it The Adobe, the reboot, or both that did it?

So Bless you all who helped in any way with your replies to getting my Toadies to work.

Honestly I was ready to give up on PSP8 and only use PSP7 and not even thinking of ever acquiring another one.

Also, Bless you PhotoBucket who got intense use back and forth being so fast for my need. "Ugh" hate think of having to upload to you know where, at a time like this for speed? "lol"

Again, such a small word but

Comments (3)

Sponsored