Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday Sue

Posted by elaine_canada (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 26, 06 at 11:44

Our Little princessdammit has a birthday on April 27th. In Canada it is now 11:43 a.m. and in Australia it is 1:43 a.m., if I have this right. Sooo little princessdammit is still in bed and I'll get away with this.

Wanted to be the first one to wish you a happy birthday Sue, so this is for you when you wake up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elaine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday Sue

All kidding aside Sue - I hope you enjoy every minute of your day and I made you a little present. Not very good at tags, but I tried anyway.

Elaine

o

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!
Carol

o

Well it's 12:20PM here and 5:20AM now for her.

o
RE: Happy Birthday Sue000000

In my summer, she was 17 ahead and my winter she was 15 ahead?
When she changes??????

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o

from Teri

o

Happy birthday Sue. Hope you have a great day and get to be treated like the little princess you are dammit!!
Judy

o

Hi All
LOL Elaine I'm ROTFL - cake in the face on top of chocolate for breakfast - what a delightful day this is! You sure are spoiling me.

Thank you all for the wonderful wishes. Urlee the time difference baffle me too.

HUGS

Look at this delightful gift Elaine made me - lol of course being a little princess I'm worth it dammit!!

o

Sue - You're embarassing me! I'm so glad you liked your siggies. Personally, I enjoyed throwing the cake at you....LOL.
And what's this about chocolate for breakfast? You're speaking to a woman on a diet "again".

o

Elaine,
She means this one!

o

~ Sue ~

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here