Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pics Taken With Cellphone...Can They Be 'Cleaned Up'?

Posted by Country_Bumpkin_AL (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 29, 05 at 10:38

I'm hoping someone with PSP can help me out here.

This is the lady I took care of in her home for the past 15mos. She passed away last Monday (at 95yrs). I'd forgot about even taking these pics of her...but found them in one of my online albums last night. There aren't many recent pictures of her and these 2 are of her doing what she loved to do.....playing the piano and singing. Size doesn't matter..but what I'd like to do is print them off and give to the Grandson that spent 10yrs. of his life devoted to her. HE doesn't even know the pics exist!*S*

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pics Taken With Cellphone...Can They Be 'Cleaned Up'?

Hi Bump, these aren't great, but, maybe a little improvement.

Joy

o

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o

Me again.
Joys second image is a lot clearer than the one I did so I used it this time.
Sue :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o

Sue - that is gorgeous - you'll make a grandson very happy with that one! Sometimes it doesn't take a lot of time to really touch someone's heart.

Elaine

o

Wow! Great job girls!! I'm sure her grandson is going to be thrilled.
Judy

o

Thanks Elaine and Judy. It was a joint effort. LOL I let Joy do all the touch up work and then just added the background and frame.

I hope the grandson likes them too - it would be awful to lose your Mum and not have any photos.
Sue :)

o

OMG!!! Those are absolutely beautiful!!

There's a long story behind me wanting to do this for the Grandson. No one even knows these pics of my little lady exist! The grandson has/had lived with her for about the last 10yrs. More or less put HIS life on hold to be there with her. Other family members had issues with him being there (even though that's what SHE wanted). Bottom line was...she thought HE walked on water and SHE was the wind beneath his wings!

Thank y'all so much!!! I can hardly wait to print it out and give it to him.

o

What a thoughtful thing to do. You all did a great job editing, and I'm sure her grandson will really appreciate the kindness.
Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here