Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Toadies

Posted by Urlee (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 30, 05 at 9:25

Hey, Those are GREAT!
I am so happy to have been introduced to them.
Now I know how you Pro's did your beautiful peojects to show.
I may even come to like PSP8 a little bit once I find where everything is "hidden"!
The difference between 7 & 8 is, 8 compares with you having a folder with a sub folder that has a sub folder! Have to search and dig to find what 7 has out in the open.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Toadies

I like toadies too!!
Judy

o

Me too. :)
Great effect Urlee.
Sue.

o

Urlee - that's really nice - there'll be no stopping you now!
Elaine

o

Urlee, that looks really good. I'm glad you were able to figure your toadies out.
Teri

o

That's beautiful Urlee! I agree with you about PSP8, I am getting a little more familar with it and like it a lot. One thing I have to go back to PSP7 for is text on a curve, using the bezier line. I can't seem to get how to do it in 8. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have tried it but just find it so much more difficult.
Carol

o

Carol, here are three tutorials....

Text on a Curved Path

Text On A Path in PSP8

Circular Tex

Joy

o

Kyry: I am with you. I have tried doing the text on curves in PSP8 and just can't get it figured out. I must have spent 4 or 5 hours, maybe more one day working on it. I can do it in PSP7 though...Maybe someday, I will try again. LOL.
Bev

o

Thank you gals.

Joy, Thank you soooo much for those wonderful links. I printed them all out as I think they are very valuable info.
You come up with the best tuts for us to learn from.

Carol & Bev,
We have to experiment on those and diplay our results.
I swear by doing tuts to learn.
I haven't done much with PSP8 but will have to work with it to see if I can do the what I do in PSP7.
Then we will be in business?

~Urlee~

o

Thanks so much for the links, I'm working on #2. Pulling my hair out, but trying.
Carol

o

Urlee, I LOVE your background on the above. I had been looking for Toadies yesterday and couldn't find them. After seeing your pretty plaid background I looked again...found them...and have them in my PSP 7. I just started playing around a little.

That's how I found this forum again....a search on Google for Toadies.

I see an old friend from many years ago that I knew on the Kitchen Table....Joy CA. She sure helps everyone.

o

Hi Marcia, happy to see you. Check in here for PSP help, very nice peeps here. Also, post some of your work.

o

Thank you Marcia and welcome to this wonderful PSP learning forum.

And YES, Joy is the queen of the crop! She is the greatest!
Had it not been for her, I would not have learned PSP7 and how to upload and post graphics, etc. on here.
If her ears ring alot, it's because I am thinking of her whenever I am happy doing what she taught me.

And Yes, I have learned a lot from all the other gals here and am still learning but Joy kept me from throwing PSP in the waste paper basket. "lol"

~Urlee~

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here