Thank you, thank you.

Had a great day considering I hit the "milestone?" "LOL"

o
RE: Happy birthday Urlee

And which milestone was that? 29? hehe

o

Funny, funny!

It's "Respect" your elders to you little girl.

o

I was being respectful. I could have said 39!!! haha

o

19 Is better?

o

Lets not get carried away!! haha

o

Hey, you two, you're just "children" compared to me. I have a favor to ask of one or both of you. I know you are really into PSP, so I was wondering if you can remove something from a picture with the program. I have several pictures taken at a family reunion last year and there are two people who were there as guests, but who have NO relationship to anyone in the family. They belong to the daughter of the wife of a deceased cousin. Anyway, I was wondering if they could be removed from the picture of that branch of the family. If so, I can send the picture to either or both of you and let you play with it to see what you can do. I'd love to be able to give it to other family members without these two little girls being in the picture.

Contact me via the e-mail on my member page. Thanks.

Grandms @ Computer Help Forum

o

Email on it's way.

Be glad to be of help.

Urlee

o

Urlee will do better at it than I can.
Not sure how old you are Grandms but I am not younger than springtime but also not older than dirt but I am closing in on that one!

o

If you want to see my finished product, Grandms has to give her permission. (smiles)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here