Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
checking In

Posted by fun2golf (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 26, 05 at 2:44

I really haven't fallen off the face of the earth. You all have been doing great work. I check in every day.just about to see what everyone is doing..I thought I had better make something for you all...
Bev
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: checking In

Hi Bev. I've been checking in too. I had to do a complete restore on my computer thanks to a HP tech that I would like to get my hands on!! Everything is ok now. Almost everything loaded excpet my filters for PSP.
Judy

o
RE: checking In

Oh Bev,
That is so darling!
So nice of you to touch us inbetween.

Judy, I feel for you. Nothing as nerve racking as trying to get your operating system to work right. Especially when it is new and should be in good order but I guess nowadays, we do not get it that way. They throw them together and the consumer has to iron out the problems if there is any.
Hope all is ok now.
I, FINALLY, by accident (don't know what did it) got my 5 minute shut down problem solved to be only 15 seconds now from solving another problem I called the Tech about.
The Tech didn't even know he fixed my on going headache of 5 months.
Had to be a reason why I hated to give up this computer and kept it?
Really, I hated to think of all the deleting and re-entering what I would have had to do.
~Urlee~

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here