Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Animated RedHead Beauty Tag

Posted by Summer_NH (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 23, 05 at 0:06

Hey everyone. I have been busy re-doing my dining room so haven't had much of a chance to come here or do tags. But I just finished this, and also made a set of tags which you can get HERE.

I also made a blank one and put the font I used in the zip file.

NOTE: Sometimes I change around what tag goes on what page, so if you are reading this at a much later date than when I submitted this message, the set may be on another page. The home page to my site is HERE.

Click on Tag Sets, then All Occasion Tag Sets, then click on all of the pages to find this set if it's not on the page I first put it on.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Animated RedHead Beauty Tag

WOW! Another nice one Summer.
Judy

o

Looking Image hosted by Photobucket.com Summer. You always do such nice work!
Teri

o

Lovely.
Thanks for always sharing Summer
((HUGS))
Sue :)

o

Thx so much gals, and you are most welcome!

o

Another really nice one, Summer..Great work as always.
Bev

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here