Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anyone interested?

Posted by reduc500 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 20, 05 at 18:04

A group I belong to has a tube challenge every week. They post a tube and then we can use it anyway we want. It's interesting to see what everyone comes up with.
Any interested in trying something like this?
Judy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anyone interested?

Judy, I might be interested. I just finished one today, used a 'fly' tube...don't throw my off the forum :-)

Joy

A slife of life

o

Geez. I didn't like raw tomatoes before and especially not with all those flies on it!! haha
Judy

o

Sounds good Judy.

LOL Joy sorry I just couldn't help myself.
Sue :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

o

Now thats funny!!!!!!!!
Judy

o

Sure Judy, I'd be interested!
Ha Ha Sue!!

:)) -::- )
. .))
~Summer
((. .
( -::- ((:

o

LOL Glad I could make you giggle Judy & Summer. Gotta love those bug eyes.

o

Sue, LOL....I did the tomato pic for a challenge, I wish I could of used your fly swatter...LOL

Can we browse the tube site you're talking about, or do we have to sign-in ?

Joy

o
duh

Duh....I know it's Judy talking about the tube site, not Sue....it's too early in the morning.

Joy

o

I can't post a link here for the group but if you are interested in checking it out you can email me and I will give it to you.
You have to receive the tubes, etc in your email account. Each week the moderator posts a tube and then you try and make something using the tube. They post all kinds of links, tubes, fonts, etc.
Judy

o

I just sent you an e-mail Judy - this sounds like lots of fun.

Elaine

o

Elaine and Joy- I've been gone but I just sent you a link to the place. Might as well jump in and see all the goodies you can get!! haha
Judy

o

You have email Judy :)
LOL Joy glad you didn't mind me playing with your tomato picture :)

We could do something similar here. Post a picture and then everyone does something creative with it. I think it would be interesting to see what we all come up with.

o

Sue- thats what I was asking. Someone can post a tube or picture and then we can see what kind of ideas we can all come up with using it. I didn't mean you had to join that other forum to do it there. Sorry if thats what you thought I meant.
Judy

o

Sounds good Judy, I'm glad thats what you meant, I'm afraid my plate is quite full now with groups.
Carol

o

That sounds like fun to me ........ might be more fun with our small group. Anyway - I might be late joining in on the fun - soon packing up to go home to Canada and will be off the computer for two weeks before I get home. Another reason that I REALLY NEED a laptop! LOL.

Elaine

o

I belong to a group and one of their challanges is that they post a picture and you use different plug-ins usually limited to three or so, then everyone post the picture and tells what filters and how they did it. I finally got to use some of the filters that I either downloaded for one tut or ones I bought. It was interesting to see what everyone came up with. So I really like your idea of doing something like that here.
Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here