Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mileage Log Help Needed

Posted by sapphires (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 26, 06 at 17:39

Hi,
I don't know if this is the right forum to post this question but here goes. I do not have Excel and this is an Excel template. I have MS Word, MS Works, and I would like to make a Mileage Log like this one, link below.

Would someone be able to instruct me on how to do it? I would need your patience and easy instructions. I tried to find one for MS Word and was unable to do so. Have you seen one? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Sapphires

Here is a link that might be useful: Log

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mileage Log Help Needed

You can do a 'table' in MS Word.
On menu-
Table>insert table.
Select the number of rows and columns you want.
Once you get a table on the page, tab from cell to cell, typing in your data as you go. Look around the menu for ways to format etc.

One word of advice.
Once you get your cursor in the table it is hard to get it outside if you want to type outside of the table.
Secret answer to that is-before you insert the table, press enter, a few times and insert your table on a line above where you entered. Hope you get what I'm saying-hard to explain.

Good luck

o

Judy,
Thank you for your help.

Sapphires

o

Let us know how you make out Sapphires.

o

U mean like this?

Image hosting by Photobucket

o

Image hosting by Photobucket

o

Yes, Urlee like that.

Sapphires

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here