Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o

Posted by spiritsong (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 18, 07 at 12:56

Hello
I'm a new member and I have no idea what to do or even how to get to this forum again. haha

I found your group while searching google for the sqirtz program and it looked pretty interesting, so I joined.

I'm clicking onto check here if you would like copies or follow-ups emailed to you, so how do I get back to this forum?

Do the messages come in your email, or do I have to come to the group to view them and or participate

I must be mad hahahaha I have no clue

Look forward in learning how to do this and getting to know everyone.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New member

Spiritsong- you just have to come back to the graphic and scanning forum here to see what we are doing. It's been kind of slow lately so don't worry if noone gets back to you right away. There are many groups where you can have the messages sent to your email but for this forum you have to read them here. You can have a copy of the followup you post to sent to your email. Hope that makes sense.
We are a friendly group so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Glad to have a new member joining us.
Judy

o

Thanks Judy

o

Glad you have joined our little group, as Judy said its been very slow here lately, but hopefully will pick up. This is one of my favourite forums, I was made to feel so welcome when I joined, I have also learned so much from other members. Look forward to seeing some of your work.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So glad to have you! As Judy said it has been kind of slow around here. Maybe you can liven things up a little!!!
Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here