Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Grandstand Graphics

Posted by kyry (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 17, 06 at 8:01

I'm back after living through replacing a hard drive. No I didn't do it. Well anyway, nightmare of a story but too long to go into. Had someone come in to try to save everything for me and he did a great job, saved just about everything except the folder Carol's favorites. Somehow all of my husbands were saved, but mine were lost. I'm trying to remember the ones that were most important to me one was grandstand graphics. Could someone give me the url? I'm sure I will be asking for more especially tuts for PSP, but for now could I just bug you for this one.
Thanks,
Carol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Grandstand Graphics

Here you go!
GIGraphics

Judy

o

Thank you Judy, that is one I did have in my favorites. The one I was asking about was Grandstand Graphics, it was exclusively a clipart site. The owner of the site is named Linda and just a little while ago emailed me with a new url for the site she had moved, but I no longer have the email.
Carol

o
re RE: Grandstand Graphics

Did a search on this site and found my post where I was informing everyone about the new url. Thanks, two down two hundred to go!
Carol

o

Sorry. My goof. Glad you were able to find the right one!
Judy

o

Hi Carol,
Would you post the url for Grandstand Graphics? I would like to check it out. Thanks.

Sapphires

o

Here you go Sapphires.
It's a fabulous place to waste a few hours (or days) in.
Sue :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Grandstand Graphics

o

Thanks for the link.

Sapphires

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here