Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Glittering Text

Posted by jacksmum (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 4, 06 at 22:55

Does anyone remember this tut?
The link I had is no longer valid and I can't remember where the stars came from.

I thought the font was "sheergrace" but it doesn't explain the stars which I thought we made with a font??
Please help if you remember this one.
HUGS
Sue :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Glittering Text

I remember making it but I sure can't remember about the stars either.

o

You made me this Sue!
I surely will see if I have anything in my old notebook?

o

Dearest Sue!
I searched through ALL my notebooks and came up NIL which I knew I would because YOU made me that sig.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I got out my "Sherlock Holmes" outfit and began my work.
Instead of e-mailing you for the tute info, I went to your website in hopes you had that siggie there. Yay, you do!
So being that site is no longer-----I did the next best thing. Hope this is selfexplanitory? Also, when you do DL that font, I hope you have the key to using it?

o

OK OK,
I figured that out for you too! Who can resist such a sweet person as you!

Have your font size @ 200, Hold down your Shift key and hit a letter like W for one of them. I did a screen capture of the keys to press for what.
Didn't know if you wanted that posted too? "LOL"

~~Urlee~~

o

Well aren't you clever. I have been going through everything I saved trying to find it too but came up empty.Gues we know who the pros are around here!!!
Judy

o

Oh Detective Urlee Bless You.
I remember Kats corner - grrrrr they're the ones that kicked me out! LOL

I still have the freaking stars font so no need to download or get a key - just needed to know the name. I did search through my fonts but because I wasn't using the shift key it didn't show up as the one I wanted.

Charlene asked how it was done & now I know what I need I can write out a little tut for her.

Thanks so much.
HUGS
Sue :)

o

o

I haven't done the tut but I have that font if anyone needs it.

I wrote a glitter tut a year or two ago which uses the noise tool and a cross-shaped brush. Very quick & easy. That's how I do all my glitter siggies for people.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here