Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Urlee /Help/S.O.S.

Posted by fun2golf (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 9, 06 at 22:34

Urlee
I was roaming around, trying to familiarize myself with PSP X..I can't seem to locate the animations..Do they not have it in there..Any help appreciated.
Bev

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Urlee /Help/S.O.S.

Do you mean Jasc Animation Shop?
PSPX doesn't come with it.
You have to use the one that came with previous versions.
It is a separate program that can be used by all.
I had a short cut on my desktop which I dragged down onto my task bar so I can open it when needed.

~~Urlee~~

o

Thanks Urlee...O.K. now how would I take my animation from either 7 or 8 and put it on my task bar..I'm not real good at doing that kind of thing...
Bev

o

Urlee..I just posted a message, but don't see it..Anyway, I went to my programs and then to Jasc and saw where I have animation 3..Can I send it ot my desktop as a shortcut? I don't want to mess up my program by doing something incorrectly..
Thanks again...Bev

o

Yes, Then you can drag it down onto your taskbar but make sure your task bar isn't locked.
Right click on the task bar and take the check mark off by clicking on it. The put it back.

~~Urlee~~

o

Bev I had the same problem, I got tired of having to keep PSP7 or 8 open just so I could access AS. Then as usual Urlee to the rescue!
Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here