Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Buzzard tag

Posted by buzzard (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 22, 06 at 22:04

Image hosting by Photobucket

This one took some doing for me. Somehow, I have screwed up my psp and as connection. I don't have the option to export frames into as. So, I had to copy and paste each one.

Wish I knew how to fix it.

This tut is at GIGraphics. You have to be a member (which must means you have to register). It is titled Aigle.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Buzzard tag

Buzzard,
That is just darling! I love it!

I don't quite get U about not being able to export etc.?
While in Animation Shop, go up to Edit, Select all, then click on this Image hosting by Photobucket

o

Urlee, when I click on file in PSP 9, I do not get the option to open AS. I have to go to a shortcut on my desk to open it.

Also when I have both programs open, I don't have the option to export anything to AS.

It is as if both programs don't know the other one is there.

o
RE: Buzzard tag...and problem

See, there is no option to export to AS. I can export from AS into PSP, but not the other way.

o

Buzzard, that looks great.
Teri

o

GRRRRR I joined GI Graphics and thought I was doing so well.
Finished page one - clicked next and got "Page not found error"
I'm going to have a bit of a cry and then see if i can figure it out without the missing page(s)

Thanks anyway Buzzard - there's a lot of nice stuff at that site so I'm glad I joined.

Sue

o

Oh Sue, I did that too. I even emailed Theresa. On the front page is a paragraph that says if you use WinXP and the Svc Pk 2, you have to download a patch (provided there) in order to view the e-books. You will have to apply the patch to each e-book to see the rest of the tuts.

o

Bless You Buzzard.
I got the patch and all is well.
EXCEPT I did NOT save the name by itself on a curve so need to start all over anyway. LOL - such is life.

Going to leave it for tomorrow,
Thanks again

Sue :)

o

I didn't do the curve thingy either, Sue. I tried though.

o

Whew! That was really intense. LOL I'm not used to concentrating so much :)

I didn't want a 3 lettered name so I made this for my secret sister in another group - LOL this could have been you Elaine.

HUGS

Buzzard - hope you get your export feature to work.

o

Hi Sue -
I'm finally back after a 2 week leave of absence.....are you calling me an "old buzzard" - if so - I would think you would at least make this siggie for me!

Elaine (who's so far behind I may never catch up)

o

Shame on U Elaine 4 not telling me U were missing in action!
I almost called 911.

~~Urlee~

o

I'm just like a bad apple......I keep showing up (later....remember the "tag-a-long kid?)

o

Elaine you want one of those with your name on?
Then join the secret tagger game at the other place and when I get your name I'll make you one! LOL
HUGS

o

You are soooo bad Sue. I don't have time to do that every week - but I have time to make one for myself. You'll see.
Elaine

o

LOL - I'm waiting Elaine.
Can you make one for me too? LOLOLOLOLOL - grin, duck and run.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here