needs more work

Posted by shylee_tx (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 27, 06 at 21:27

Image hosting by Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: needs more work

That's very clever.
Maybe it needs to be slowed down a little so the bird isn't moving so quick?
Sue :)

o

Very pretty.

o

I am new to this site but I think your pic. is very clever & beautiful I have no idea how you do them though well done.
Jan.

o

I like that. Where did you find the tut?

o

Another neat one!!!
Judy

o

Buzzard the tut is at
www.angelfire.com/art2/myplayroom/angelbird.html

o

Good work Shylee.
Teri

o

That was really hard
Thanks for the tut Shylee and the grey hairs it gave me.
LOL I had to keep starting over and at one stage my angel actually seemed to bounce around the screen and the name disappeared in a few frames but I finally did it.

Heheee - NO Elaine, I'm NOT taking requests. LOL

Image hosting by Photobucket

o
Confession time

OK OK I admit it - I had help!

Mandy very patiently helped me after I threw my hands in the air and screamed "AGGHHHhhhhh I Give up!!!!"
LOL

o

Looks great Sue. I was going to try it but I got enough grey hairs from that mirror thing. Not sure if I can afford any more! haha
Judy

o

Now Sue - what on earth would make you think that I would ask you to make that siggie for me? In the first place I'm sure it's far too much for your brain, and in the second place........I'm no angel. LOL.

Elaine

o

I really like this one, but I looked at the tut and I am confused right at the beginning.
What is frame 1,2,3,4,5?
Is that the angel?
I think I'm hopless.

o

Hi Jo
Yes frame 1,2,3,4,5 is the angel supplied you copy each frame so you have 10 angels. Then add the text, bird, leg etc to each one then take into Animation shop.

Mandy copied and merged the text and leg with each of the 10 angels because they're needed in every frame. Then starting at frame one we copied and added what other bits were needed and Copy Merged (hide the frames you don't want) paste as new animation.

Close off that layer open the next angel add bird etc and Copy Merged go to AS and paste after last frame.

Back to paintshop and close off that layer and open 3rd angel and any bits she needs etc etc ...

LOL clear as mud eh?! It's different to the tutorial but the only way I could get it to work.

Elaine - it's because you're such a devil that I expected a request just to add to my stress levels :) LOL

o

Thanks Sue, I'll give it a try over the weekend.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here