Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Grandstand Graphics

Posted by kyry (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 2, 06 at 19:13

Don't know if anyone else uses this, but for some reason I got an e-mail.
Carol

Hi everyone,
I notified my server last night that I wanted to shut down my site. Supposed to give them a week notice so I put a notice on update page that it was moving and put new url on it. Got up this morning and they had already shut it down. The site is not on the new server yet. I am putting it up now. Probably won't be up and running before Monday. The new url will be www.grandegraphics.net. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Please let anyone you know that uses the site what the new url is.
Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Grandstand Graphics

I don't know what that was all about, I just went to the site and it was still there. Was it spam? Not sure. So I wouldn't save that new link to my favorites if I were you till we see what happens. I thought it was odd that I would be getting an e-mail, I never corresponded with the owner of that site.
Carol

o

Thanks Carol
I use grandstand graphics a LOT but I never got a notice.
I do know it was over bandwidth last month and had to close until the limits reset so maybe the owner is moving it to a more generous server.

That link wouldn't work yet as it won't be moved until Monday according to the mail you received.

o

No,I meant the old link still worked. I just tried it again. I did email her from the address on her old site and got this reply.I remember now sending her an email a long time ago complementing her on her site.
Carol
Yes I am moving the site. It should be up and running by Monday at the latest I hope. You received the email as I had you in my address book from having written me about the site. www.grandegraphics.net
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here