Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
psp 9 and pspx

Posted by elaine_canada (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 12, 06 at 17:28

Can someone tell me if there is a cache that should be cleaned out in these two versions? The last few days when I open either version, and for e.g. have it open a picture - the first tool I click on to work on it, could be text, could be clone, could be paintbrush......the trouble begins. It almost freezes - first it has a small box popup looking for new items, then a box saving cache - takes about 3 min to get the tools working.

I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

Elaine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: psp 9 and pspx

Been fooling with PSPX and I think I'll have to uninstall and install it over again. I must have broke it! Leave it to me - anything can happen.
Elaine

o

YES! Elaine,
That is exactly what happened to me with PSPX when I first got it so I uninstalled it and went back to PSP8. Then I reinstalled it and it worked fine BUT-------------------
Now I found out something is wrong with the ROTATE feature!
When I have all layers hidden, and one highlighted to be rotated, they ALL ROTATE! I am in the process of e-mailing Corel about it.
~Urlee!

o

Arrrrgh - ok - guess a girl has to do what a girl has to do! I'll try to get time tonight to do that. I hardly find time to play with it, let alone fool around installing and uninstalling! Thanks for taking the time to answer me.
Elaine

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here