Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Question

Posted by stardom (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 14, 07 at 14:51

I would be grateful for your help, when posting an image on an MSN Forum, what code do I use, I have looked in the rules and regulations, but can't find the answer. I have messed it up twice, I will be getting banned, before I have even get started.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Question

Hi Hazel,
You do not need a code for MSN forums.They make it a little easier, but only allow a certain amount of storage space.
Carol

o
re RE: Question

I found this tip in one of my groups.
Posting graphics uses storage. Once your storage is full, you need to empty it to post more. Go to where your name is at the top right corner of the page. Click on your name. Your profile will come up. Go to "My Storage Information" and click on it. You can click on "My Documents," "My Pictures" or "My Attachments" and delete older stuff to make room.
Carol

o

Thank you so much I knew if I asked in this forum, someone would give me an answer. I didn't realise it was so simple, I was looking for something more complicated.Thankyou

o

There's also a way to post images & not use up any storage space.....

1. Type your message (being reply or new message), add the pictures or gifs that you want to send with your message.
2. Highlight the entire message and any images etc by left clicking and dragging the mouse over the entire message.
3. Type Ctrl + X (This saves it to clipboard, and makes it disappear)
4. Click the X to take away the message box.
5. Now click reply or new discussion whichever you were doing in the first place.
6. Type Ctrl + V and you will see your post appear again
7. Click, send and, it is done

Now you don't have to worry about using up your space & having to delete images....there's nothing to delete but your message will appear....

Saw this in a MSN forum...I tried it & it works... : ))

FlutteringBy

o

Thankyou, Thankyou, what would I do without you.Hazel

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here