Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hey Buzzard, fly in here!!

Posted by arosegirl (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 5, 06 at 14:31

The cloning Frames I tried to do can be found here under the "Don't want to lurke" or something like that. Check the post to me from Sue. She posted a link for a lot of great stuff there. Click on it then click on PSP and then "Cloning Frames" is there.
It is a beautiful tut, I did the best I could with it. I couldn't move the flowers to the frame in large sections. I could only move a tiny flower at the time. I would love to see what you do with it. Charlene

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hey Buzzard, fly in here!!

Hiya
Here's the link to that tutorial
Sue :)

Here is a link that might be useful: clone frame

o

Charlene, I have been at a SuperBowl party tonight, which happened at my house, so I haven't had any time to play yet. But I am going to try this one for sure.

Sue, thanks for the link. Going to check it now.

o

Okay, I need help with this one. I can't seem to get my clone brush to work. I right click on the flower image. Then what? Do I continue to hold the right button down and drag to the other image I want to clone onto? If so, what do I do at that image ~ right click again?

I have tried several combinations, but nothing "paints" onto my image.

And, sometimes when I right click and drag on my flower image, it distorts everything.

Newbie needs help!

o

hi Buzzard
Right click with the clone brush on the image you want to clone, then go back to the other image and left click - hold button down and move the mouse to create the image. The X shows what you are copying so keep an eye on the 1st image.

Hope this helps

Image hosting by Photobucket

o

This is one of my granddaughters, I am going to keep trying until I get this right. I did not rotate the flowers, I didn't turn to the next page of instructions until I had finished..OOOOPPPPSS I didn't resize it either, I am going to get kicked off before I get started good..arosegirl

o

Oh Charlene,
That is such a Gorgeous picture of her and extremely WELL done.
I LOVE it!
"The bigger" the better, "lol"
If you resize that SAME file, and leave it in the SAME place with the SAME name, just delete the one you have in PhotoBucket and REupload it, it will show here as a smaller pic but don't resize too small now.
Put it probably 500 width pixels opposed to the 671x810 or 75%. Use the unsharp mask @ 25 strength. But----------
It is sooooo pretty AS IS and am sure all here will agree. I would leave it.
~~Urlee~~

o

Charlene- That is beautiful. Great job!!!
Judy

o

A different version just putsing.

o

Kathy is beautiful.
You did a fantastic job.
I agree with Urlee the big pics are fine - they show off your work much better.
Well done Charlene

o

Thank U Sue,
Hard to believe she is my 2nd cousin. :)
That was taken when she was 17 years old way back I'm guessing 1960?

~Urlee~

o

Thank you Sue for the great instructions.

The only thing I didn't figure out was how to get the drop shadow in the oval.

o

WOW!!! I want a piece of that cake!! That is so colorful you did a great job.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here