SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stardom_gw

Inez tutorial

stardom
17 years ago

I tried to pick something a bit different to try and motivate some interest,Hope its going to work. The tutorial is translated into English, easy to understand.

Link:http://www.pspcloud9.com/Tutorials/les_inez/inez_engels.htm

Comments (12)

• kyry
    17 years ago

Beautiful work Hazel! I wanted to use something other than the swans. Couldn't quite figure out how to replace with something else. So here is my feeble attempt.

• stardom
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Carol, I love it, the animation fits in just right, much more in keeping than mine, I wish I had worked more on the animation part.
    I hear the weather is very cold where you are, remember to put you Winter warmers on. Not to bad here, mild, but showery. Plenty of rain this Winter. Take care, Hazel

• kyry
    17 years ago

Thank you Hazel,I looked for something to match the daisy in her hat and came up with that, as soon as I posted it I thought I could have checked the exact size of the selection and resized the daisy animation and had it fit exactly. I just tried it and it looked much better. Not going to bother to waste the storage space to re-post. I do have to work more on scripting.I didn't obviously use the script.
    Carol

• flutteringby
    17 years ago

Hi There,

Beautiful work ladies....very attractive....

Okay, I'm lost!!....I have both images made; but what am I supposed to do with this wonderful little 250 x 250 image that I made?....she just says to save it as a .jpg; I did, now what?....

Heeelllppp Pleeeaasse,
    FlutteringBy

• kyry
    17 years ago

So sorry FlutteringBy, I can't be of any help. I didn't even do that part of the tut. Actually it kind of lost me so I just winged it. Maybe Hazel can be of some help.
    Carol

• flutteringby
    17 years ago

Thanks Carol....I'll see if Hazel drops by in a bit & if she's busy, I'll just leave mine unanimated....I like it as it is.... : ))

Jan

• stardom
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hello Jan, I am not very good at explaining things, I just do them and hope for the best. I can only tell you what I did, I don't know if it is the correct way, but it seemed to work. Here goes
    If you are using the swans brush provided for your inset, all I did in PSP with my finished tut completed inset and all, selected the white filled inset, then appled the swimming swans.
    If you want to animate, make a copy of your inset, prepare your little animation on it.
    Put your completed tut. in animation shop along with your prepared animation, then I copied and pasted it on to the white inset, you have to be careful putting it in, getting it even. Cheated, but it worked. If I am barking up the wrong tree here, please ask again, I wasn't exactly sure what you meant. Hazel.

• kyry
    17 years ago

Tried this one again. This time I made my own mini movie. I used the selection tool rectangle in the box found out what size it was and then resized my mini movie to fit. Just having a little fun with it and wanted to see how the mini movies were made. I found the graphic of the daisies, made small selections going across the graphic, made them all the same size then brought it to AS and animated it.I had twelve different selections. I'm sure that is not how it is done, but it worked out- kinda!

• flutteringby
    17 years ago

Wow Carol, I'm impressed all to bits....very, very nice....

Even though you both gave me good instructions for the animating bit, I decided to leave mine unanimated....here's my effort:

I see the text isn't very clear, guess I should have used a different font for Swan Lake & spiffed it up a bit...

Interesting tut,
    Jan

• kyry
    17 years ago

Oh Jan, animated or not it came out beautiful!
    Carol

• stardom
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Jan, that is beautiful, colouring is lovely, the combination of the ballet dancers and swans is great and to top it off by calling it Swan Lake a master stroke.
    Carol, brilliant as always.
    I am posting this to show you the little animated boat I made from a tutorial by Warren. If you are not familiar with animating objects,(I certainly wasn't) the technique he used to move the boat along was so simple, clever simple little tut.If anyone would like the link, I will post it.

• flutteringby
    17 years ago

Thank you both....yes Hazel....by all means post the link....always room for another tut...lol...

I've been fascinated with the weekly activity that Vic has just posted over at Vic's Signatures; turning images into cross stitch....great tut that she's written...I'm so taken with it that I can't stop doing it...lol...

Jan

Sponsored