SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
terri_mi

hello & ? about psp7 tools

terri-mi
18 years ago

Hello everyone, I haven't been here in a long time. I used to be named sunshinetm & all of you smart people here taught me psp7 & helped me with tuts. Recently I got a new computer & bought psp pro x (not that impressed so far). I will have to come here & learn it from the pro's like I did with psp7. Any way I reinstalled my psp7 since I am more familiar with that & like some of the things on there also & I have a problem. I will try & explain as best I can LOL. When I go to use a tool (any of them) I will use the clone tool as an example. I bring my curser over the pic I am working on, right click & then left click to clone it to new area. ? is I do not see a circle as I use my curser as I used to see. I am not sure exactly how to explain this. All I see is a little stamp or brush while I am working so I have no idea how big of an area I am working with or where the lines are of my brush or circle or whatever the tool is being used. If anyone can make out what I am trying to explain & can help I would appreciate that. If not I understand. LOL Terri

Comments (5)

Sponsored