Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone have a EPSON 3490 or 3590?

Posted by smoker (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 16, 06 at 8:24

Have an HP3500c flatbed with no 35mm slide adapter.Went to HP website but none are available.
Bestbuy has the above on sale and wonder if this would be the way to go?
Are they easy to operate(have had some experience)and what have the results been?
Only have about 200 slides,so don`t want an expensive one.
Any others I should check out? Thanks in advance!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone have a EPSON 3490 or 3590?

Hi smoker,
I have had an Epson Perfection 1200U for 6 years come March.
I LOVE it but it doesn't work on my WinXP so I just decided to order a new one Monday which is expected to come Friday.
I ordered the Epson 4490 W/$50.rebate which takes care of Negs & Slides but am sure it is more than you would want to pay for one.
I usually go middle price on things and have had good luck on quality etc.
~Urlee~

o
RE: Anyone have a EPSON 3490 or 3590?00000

Whoops----Found an URL for it.
It really isn't that much more but also see where I may have gotten it cheaper than what I paid?
I got it @ $215, $222.75 W/shipping.
I am sure it will be much cheaper not long from now but hey, that's the way it goes.

Here is a link that might be useful: 4490

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here