Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Day 78

Posted by elaine_canada (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 8, 06 at 8:02

Did this easy little tutorial yesterday - had some time to play.

Image hosting by TinyPic

Here is the URL for the tutorial, if anybody is interested.

http://www.madlassgrin.co.uk/pballoon.html

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Day 78

Elaine,
You must have been out playing golf when Sue posted that?

Yours turned out GREAT! Luv your font!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: Sue's

o

Yep Urlee - I probably was.....you know my problem,

Image hosting by TinyPic

o

"LOL"
Gotta LOVE that Tag!

~~Urlee~~

o

Finally, one I can do!

o

HUGS

o

BooHoohoo!!! I get to step 12 and my single letter with the balloon won't paste.

My letters look like Buzzards. How do I get them to look like Sue's and Marilyn's and Elaine's. Also, Marilyn what font did you use? I have checked out all my fonts and I don't think I have a big ole fat font.

o

Good job Buzzard - Sue and Urlee are far ahead of us in animation, but this one was easy (that's why I tried it).
I'm always late catching up to the tutorials posted, but eventually give the ones I really like, a try.

Elaine

o

arosegirl..... click on "my page" after my name on the list and send me an e-mail and I'll send you the font that I used.

I clicked on "my page" after you name and don't see where I can send you an e-mail. I can't send a font through the list - but if I get an e-mail from you - I'll share the one I used.

Elaine

o

Those are so neat, they look like you could reach through and pick them up. So 3D-looking.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here