Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Day 79

Posted by jacksmum (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 11, 06 at 5:36

I couldn't get the underwater effect to work in animation for the puddles so just skipped that step and duplicate the puddle image so it had the same amount of frames as the monster.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: Monster of Love tutorial

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Day 79

that is cute Sue.

o

Hi Sue,
I remembered it as being another "Cats" but it must be easy as you did it? "lol" *Urlee running*

Say, I don't mean to sound "ugly" but what do you say we do away with this "Day thing" for the title because I have a HARD time finding something done way back if it is labeled under a number?
I prefer the way we used to do it and put a name to it. OK?

Image hosting by Photobucket

o

Good idea Urlee, I agree I have to go back and open all the different days to find what I'm looking for.
Carol

o

Here's another suggestion. When a thread gets a lot of pictures it takes awhile for us on dial up to load. How about starting a new one with the original thread title and page 2 in the title after there are several pics in the original.
JMHO
Judy

o

Got my vote,
I am on dial-up too and was wondering when to do the switchover?
Somebody holler when it is too slow to open.

~~Urlee~~

o

LOL, I have several sticky points with this tut.

First, once I do the highlighted eye, how do I get it into the animation. Whenever I save it, it does not ask to update the changes to AS.

Second, how do I make both animations the same size. My monster ani is too big for my puddles and stomps all over them.

sigh...

o

Hi Buzzard - Don't save the highlighted eye in paintshop just close it & it will ask if you want to update the animation.

In animation shop open your monster.psp file. Highlight the 1st frame (puddles) copy and paste as NEW animation. It should now be the same size as the other frames but all by itself.

Clear as mud right?

Yep I agree with scraping the day and using a name instead - it will make it much easier to find things that are posted here and maybe those on dial up can decided when page 2 needs to be started as nothing is worst that waiting and waiting to see the creations.

LOL Urlee you can run but you can NOT hide as I know where you live!

HUGS
Sue :)

o

Too cute Sue!
I too would rather see a subject instead of a day number, gets too hard to find things.
Deb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here