Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thought I'd pass this on

Posted by urlee (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 17, 07 at 5:18

Posted by reduc500 (My Page) on Mon, Feb 12, 07 at 7:58

Just thought I would let you know that I won't be around for a few days. Tomorrow I am having a total knee replacement done. I hope to be home by the weekend but it will all depend on how quickly I can get moving around again.
I hope someone will keep track of any birthdays that come up. I don't think any of the "regulars" are due but we do have some newbees that pop in once in awhile. If I miss anyone I hope you have a great day.
Hold down the fort and I'll be back as soon as I can.
Judy,

She is home now and doing fine.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thought I'd pass this on

Thanks for passing that along to us Urlee. Judy, hope all went well with your surgery. Stick to your thearapy and you will be dancing in a month! But at least during your recovery you can PSP and get us moving here. I miss seeing you and all the others who used to add so much to this group. C'mon we need inspiration here!!!
Carol

o

Hope you are feeling better and all is well.Hazel
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o

Way to go Judy!!....pretty soon you'll be pain free & if we had a hard time keeping up with you before surgery, we won't even be in your dust once you get mobile...ha, ha...

Take it a day at a time & we look forward to you posting soon...

FlutteringBy

o

Judy -
I had no idea you were going to go through this operation. My dh had his left knee done last August and will have the right knee done this Apr. 25th to be exact. Wishing you all the best luck in the world - do all your therapy....you'll be laughing in about 6 weeks. It's a real PIA or pain in the knee...whichever - but in 5 more weeks it'll be a bad memory.

Hope you don't have to have the other knee done! Hoping everything went ok.
Elaine

o

Just taking a few minutes to check in. Thats about all I can sit at one time.
The surgery went really well. It was done on Tuesday and I came home Friday.
I get tired really easily but other than that I am doing very good, It amazes me how fast they get you up on your feet! But that is a good thing.
I'll be back when I can sit longer.
Thanks for all your good thoughts.
Judy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here