Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Scary Face

Posted by jacksmum (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 24, 06 at 2:21

This is another tut from GIGraphics. You have to join to get the tutorials but it's free and there's some great stuff there.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: GIGraphics

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Scary Face

LOL, too cute Sue! Thanks for the link.
Deb

o

This one is on my list to try soon, Sue.

You did a great job.

o

Gee, Do I have to bite?

I didn't have to join to get this one! "LOL"

~~URLEE~~

o
RE: Scary Facexxxx

Well I joined and still can't get into anything.
Used my name and password which won't work!
Look at this and I can't even get in?

o

I just joined too and it says my user name isn't right but when I see who is online my name is there! Weird!!
Judy

o
RE: Scary Face......

Urlee- I just went back to the activation letter and clicked on the line where it says "After activation you may login to" and it opened with me being logged in and able to download things.
Judy

o

o

Great job, Sue and Deb! I don't know if I want to join or not. I wish I could see what type of tut's they have.
Urlee, That's funny. Did you make that yourself?
Teri

o

I did get in after I kept at it but will have to try again now. Do you have to unzip each one to be able to do them?

I have been out fighting the snow that came down all day.
I sure hope that it stopped for good cause I have yet to go tomorrow and shovel out a house I am watching while the people are in California.

Teri, I just got that sent to me in an e-mail yesterday.
It is kind of creepy but maybe I would like to see what I can come up with as an idea?

o

LOL Urlee - that's scary but good work.

Teri most of the tuts there are animated and there's also psp8 lessons. Once you join you could spend a very very long time doing the tutorials. I wouldn't have joined if you had to post regularly etc but there's no requirements apart from joining to get the info and supplies.

I did email Theresa (the group owner) & she seems lovely and very helpful. I just wanted to introduce myself and thank her for the resources.

Urlee - Yes you have to unzip them to do each tut and if you have XP and SP2 you'll need the patch that Buzzard told me about so you can read them if they are more than one page.

Sue :)

o

I just found this forum the other day so I have been lurking. I know a couple of you from Bestlawn's tuts. Hi
Urlee. hi Charlene. I also have joined GI Graphics but did
not get my email letter yet. I am using PSP ver.7. Urlee I
emailed you about easy way to do that one tut. Did you get it?

o
Hello

Oh I forgot Buzzard. Hi Buzzard.

o

gloriam,
No I didn't?
Was it recently?

~Urlee~

o

Hi Gloria and Welcome!

Here is my Scary Face:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here