Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I'm still alive

Posted by fun2golf (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 8, 06 at 0:50

Hello everyone...Yes, I am still alive...I do have my new computer and you were probably expecting something by now..Have been super busy and have had some problems downloading some of my plugins..I finally did get some installed today and also installed my Corel PSP X,which I purchased in September...I thought, what the heck...I will give it a try...Anyway, I was just fooling around and made this not so difficult thing...just to let you know I am finally going to try and get going in here... You are all doing such great work,
Bev

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I'm still alive

Hi Bev. Glad to see you had time to make something neat!!
Judy

o

Hi Bev,
Happy to hear from U.
Glad U got X installed. Let me know what U think of it?
I have been bouncing around with all my PSP's but am going back to X
cause I LOVE the thumbnail view of the layers. I got spoiled.
When I was doing the giraffe, I missed seeing what I had all lined up.

~~Urlee~~

o
Urlee...Help..S.O. S

Urlee

I was roaming around in PSP X, but I don't see where you can go to animation...Do you have any idea weather it is in there or not..I'm stumped.
Thanks Bev

o

Bev,
PSPX did not come with the AS program which is separate and can be used with all.
Use the one that came with your previous versions.
I have the AS icon down on my task bar to call on it when needed.

~~Urlee~~

o

Hey Bev ((HUGS))
Welcome back
Sue :)

LOL I'm the chicken of the group - still using psp7.

o

Sue- you aren't alone!!
Judy

o

I know that Judy - I'm often surrounded by the voices in my head! mowahahahahahahaha (evil laughter). LOL
Sue :)

o

I will NEVER part with PSP7 as it loads so FAST for me to do something in a hurry like paste a Prt Scrn to remodel to use in a post as info on something to explain what I am talking about etc.

~Urlee~

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here