SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
urlee

Another PSPX'er

urlee
18 years ago

Just did this one in PSPX and wow, talk about trying to figure out the how's?

For you's who need the deformation tool which is NOT there, just hit the D key and Wolla, you got it.

Wanted to give this one more shot before I file it away.

Comments (7)

• kyry
    18 years ago

That is Great Urlee! I'm also still plugging away with PSPX I did my addition to day 61 with it. As usual haven't caught up to your talents yet. I'll just keep plugging...snif..snif.
    Carol

• reduc500
    18 years ago

And I keep plugging away with 7 & 8!!!!
    Thats neat Urlee.
    Judy

• sassyd
    18 years ago

Well I'm soooo a newbie! I downloaded the trial version of X, but all the tuts i've found were for earlier versions, I was so confused! I did finally complete my first siggy with one of the tuts one of you girls posted, it was the one with the name where one letter floats up and down with a balloon attached....anyway, I'm proud I finally completed it...now my downloaded version is running out and wondered....which one do ya'll suggest as the best before I go purchase one! With me being new, seems it would be alot easier to download an older one, but then time I do......

I just want you to know.....I DO accept advise! lol (Oh, just for the record, I downloaded the thing...then got sick thru Christmas, so didn't have alot of chance to play....

Thanks, Diane

• jacksmum
    18 years ago

I'm wondering if you could clear the registry and then reinstall the trial version and have a bit more free play time?

LOL Not that I know how to do this mind you but it might be worth looking into. Or change your computer clock so the date is 30 days before today?

I use version 7 & 8 but find 7 a lot more user friendly.

Welcome
    Sue :)

• mst___
    18 years ago

That's great Urlee. I'm still using PSP8. Right after I bought it they came out with version 9. I decided not to even try to keep up with the latest versions. Maybe after I've had this a couple of years I'll buy the latest version.
    Teri

• urlee
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Thank you gals,

Welcome here Diane------
    I have 7,8,and X.
    I learned on 7 and find it the easiest and thee "Good ole reliable" when all else fails, "lol" but there are a lot of new nice tools in the later versions that I love.
    Also, added, needed features, like being able to use more file locations. (like adding more than you have to,huh Joy? "lol")
    Anyhow, "Listen to Sue, and you learn the tricks of the trade and the fear of getting arrested." "lol" (just kidding) But she loves to be picked on! (I hope)
    I find PSPX to be like a skeleton of the Jasc's because we have to ADD so much to get it like 7&8 as far as the already there stuff like eye candy 3.1 plug-ins, etc. Also, No Jasc Animation Shop with X where you get it with the others.
    If my hands were tied to where I was allowed only ONE, even tho I have never tried it, I would get 9.
    You stay here while you are learning, and all of us will try and help you like we all got help from each other.
    A lot of the older ones "graduated" and went on to "bigger & better" things but some of us regulars stayed to either pick on each other or cause "we didn't graduate yet?" "lol"
    "have fun, will travel"
    ~Urlee~

• sassyd
    18 years ago

Oh, you girls are soooo sweet! Thank you so much for your help! I've admired all your work for quite some time and ya'll are the ones that inspired me to try, though I must say, many times, I thought....is this really worth it? And yes it is! I'll get there, and am very thankful to know I can ask for help from the pros! I gotta say....I hope ya'll don't graduate:) lol

sassyd

Sponsored