Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need 2009 calender on one sheet

Posted by ginnyginny (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 31, 09 at 18:02

I haven't been able to find a site with a template for the entire year on one page. I need each day to have it's own square on the calender like you see with monthly calenders. I want to be able to look at the entire year and write in appointments.

Anyone had a similar need and found something?

Thanks
Ginny

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need 2009 calender on one sheet

One might have to use their "skills" in PSP to make one up?

I suppose a size would be the next step.
To get all on one sheet, the squares would be quite small to be able to write in?

Urlee

o

What is PSP? Small squares will be ok.
Ginny

o

It's the software program we gals use here to make "our" creations with.

Like this for instance:

Photobucket

Just to show you as an example. Numbers have to be added yet. Is this what you had in mind?
A border could have been put around it too.

Urlee

o

I did this using PSP7. OK?
I made it from scratch! (piece by piece)

Photobucket

Urlee

o

WOW, thank you so much for doing this for me. I hope it didn't take too long. Is there a way for me to enlarge it to cover the entire page or almost the entire page? If not I can use it as it is for sure. Oh I just remembered, I can enlarge it when I xerox it.

I'm relatively ignorant when it comes to programs like Paint Shop but it looks like I need to add that to my list of things to learn.

Again I am very grateful for your time and sharing your expertise with me.

Ginny

o

Hi Ginny,

I made this the size (8x11) to fill the entire page for printout. (Gotta LOVE Jasc's PSP7.)
Click print preview, to see that it shows it fills the whole sheet. I just did to see and it printed it out fully covering!
Hey, I didn't do too bad after all?
Maybe I will use it? (smiles)

Just save this to a folder. Then access it to print it out.

Glad to be of help.
I owe this forum so much for discovering and learning PSP7 that I must come here from time to time to check to see if I can help someone and keep this forum alive.

God bless,
Grateful Urlee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here