Sun, Jan 29, 06 at 15:36

Another animal tutorial.
Teri

Image hosting by Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: Animated Tongue Tutorial

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Day 73

I guess it's hard to tell that his tongue is animated. It looks better on a larger picture but I had to reduce the size so it wouldn't be to big for this post.
Teri

o

That's terrific Teri!
Could the cheeks go in and out too?

~~Urlee~~

o

LOL If I did Jack I'd have to get the tongue going in and out (mostly out) Never known such a licky dog - he must be addicted to the salt on human skin - EWWWWW!!!!

Nice work Teri
Sue :)

o

Thanks for the tute Teri!
You gave me something to play with.
And here is my experiment with it. (Bob's dog)

Darn! I forgot to put a frame on it.

~~Urlee~~

o

I thought that looked like Bobs dog!
Judy

o

Urlee - you did a great job - that dog looks as natural as can be.
Elaine

o

That's great, Urlee. I didn't have any pictures of Rex with his tongue hanging out. It makes a difference. Your's looks more natural.
Teri

o

Great job Teri and Urlee. They both look awesome!!
Deb

o

Great work girls! I will have to look for a photo of Sophie with her tongue out. I know I have some of Tucker, but right now I just can't, I am just so heartbroken, we lost him Thursday evening. About three weeks ago he was diagonised with Spinal Myopothy. He was such a strong dog and my best buddy, I couldn't move that he wasn't by my side which is why it is so hard. My only consolation is that is was fast. I know you all are dog people which is why I am sharing this with you.
Thanks for listening.
Carol

o

Oh Carol,
I got tears in my eyes reading this and what you must be going through.
My thoughts are with you.
You can use any dog pic to practice on. That way you won't have sadness while working on a strange picture.
Want me to send you Keiko to use?

Or here's one but it isn't very big.
Image hosting by Photobucket

~~Urlee~

o

Thanks so much Urlee. I started looking for one of Sophie, I can't believe she so rarely has her mouth open. Tucker was my buddy, slept at the bottom of our bed, laid on the sofa with me, laid beside me at the computer, while I was cooking, waited outside the bathroom door, he was a true guardian, and lived up to his breed to protect me. I was rarely without him. I am really missing his constant presence. Sophie seems so depressed without her brother. Of the last three dogs we lost this one was the hardest because of his constant attention to me.
Carol

o

Been there, felt that.

Did you get my e-mail Saturday? I haven't heard from you about it?
Got her Saturday and just DL'd and updated everything now!
Hope it works OK.

~~Urlee~~

o

Another try at it.

~~Urlee~~

o

Wow Urlee, that looks even more real!
Carol

o

Watch out! She might bite?

"lol" ~~Urlee~~

o

Hi Urlee -those are great ! Just wait untill Bob sees them, thats his new Avater. Lol BTW about that ram thingy I e-mailed , its called Ram Idle. Got it on a Trial ,but am sure it was free before. I have just got Elements 4, & my PC is really slow thats why I was checking.
Love the work you ALL do on this Forum .
Poppy

o

Poppy,
Thank U.
I answered your e-mail right away.
Did you get it as I wasn't the one?

This one is better!

~~Urlee~~

o

Yes I got your e-mail, thats why I just thought I would let you know about it all. Have sent an e-mail to Bob to get here Pronto :)
Toshi- yeah thats Super. ! Terrific ! My little new Puppy never has his Tongue out , but sure has a big mouth for such a small dog & very sharp baby teeth. lol
Poppy

o

Carol ((HUGS)) I am so sorry to hear about Tucker.
Urlee - fabulous work
Sue :)

o

Urlee...looks like you are having fun with Keiko and Toshi but poor Beni feels left out. Today is his birthday! lol
Keep having fun with the doggys...they enjoy the attention!

Carol I don't know you but my condolences on the loss of your Tucker. We dog people also feel your pain.

Bob

o

Hi Bob, You are such a good "parent"!
Ooooooooh, Poor Beni.
We MUST get him in here!!!!!!

~~Urlee~~

o

These are so cute! They almost look like true motion picture (videos)!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here