Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
need help with color pallet

Posted by sugar_fl (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 1, 07 at 12:37

I think it is called the materal pallet that has the colors. Well I moved it too close to the top & now it is going all the way across the screen which I sure don't want. How do I get it back on the right side where it belongs.
Hope someone can help & THANKS,
Sugar

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: need help with color pallet

Sugar, if you place the pointer on the top of the Material palette (colored top band) and hold down with your left mouse button, you can move it any place and it won't change size....it will just move.

If you want it to change size (stretch or reduce) place the pointer some where on the side or corner until the pointer changes to a double arrow, you can then stretch or reduce the size.

If this doesn't work let me know...
Joy

o

Joy, that won't work as the blue is out of site (too high up)
I did keep messing around & got it fixed but don't know what I did right. I was in the settings as well as just playing around. It also does the same thing with the layers pallets at times. I sure would like to know how to correct this without doing the trial & error way. I know something probably is set wrong or this wouldn't happen... would it?
Thanks for the answer

o

Sugar, I don't understand where the palette was, I can't get mine high enough to disappear...do you mean it docked ? If it docked you can fix that so it won't happen again.

Go to File/Preferences...
On the left side choose....Palettes.
On the right side disable (remove check from) palettes that you don't want to dock.

Next time (if there is a next time) go to File/Workspace and load Default or Custom....if you have saved a custom workspace (and if you haven't, you should). The great thing about doing that is, it will change every thing back but doesn't effect what you are working on.

Joy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here