Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Natures Eyes

Posted by stardom (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 22, 07 at 8:57

http://www.catarific.com/tutorials/natureseyesp.html
Based on the above, easy one to do, you do need animation shop.I must stop PSP now, got to pick my grandson up from school.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Natures Eyes

Beautiful work Hazel.
Carol

o

Here's mine

o

I love this picture,the blue eyes of the animation blend in beautifully. Smashing job Carol,looking at the tuts you do, I think you are like me, you like animation.Hazel

o

Yes I do Hazel, except the ones that have a gazillion layers. I started working on one that was really interesting but had over 110 layers. Packed that one in real quick!
Carol

o

Woh cool stardon. Can I request something? Iv been looking for someone that could make something like that. But instead of human eyes, wolf eyes. Think you could for me? Please email me if so. Thanks~

o

Is this any good, a little different from the other one but in keeping, I hope its what your looking for.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o

Woh, awsome thanks. And the name fits perfect. Iv tried animating those running wolves befor. I made a couple but for somereason I couldnt upload them to anything. The format was .Gif. so iunno. Thanks again~

o

That is just gorgeous Hazel!!! Here is my attempt.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Graphics & Scanning Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here