SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lola_lola_gw

Value Village -- Calendars With Coupons Available Now!

Lola_Lola
18 years ago

I don't know if Value Village (second hand store) is just a Washington State thing or what, but during December and January they have their calendars for sale. I just bought mine today ($2.16). It's the third year I have done so. The coupons are great. There is one for each month along the lines of "buy one, get one free" or "$10 off purchase of $30 or more" or "save $3.00 on purchase of $10.00 or more". I stop in two or three times a month looking for fun stuff (especially for things we can use in our medieval/renaissance decorated home, like pewter candle sticks, etc.) I also find great kids clothes for my 3 nieces and an occasional good book.

Anyway, I usually end up using about half the coupons. What I do with the other half of the coupons is this: if I'm brousing in the store and it is near the end of the month, so I know the coupon will soon expire, if I don't find anything that I want to purchase with it, before I leave the store I look around for an elderly person or a mom/dad with kids who have stuff in their shopping cart and I give it to them. I just explain that I don't think I'll be back in the store before the coupon expires, so perhaps they can take advantage of it. I always get great smiles and a nice conversation before I leave. It's always fun to share the wealth.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Maruca Design / Build
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Exceptional Residential Design and Remodeling Services in Fairfax