Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Free Address Labels with photos

Posted by minnie_tx (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 16, 07 at 20:25

This is a great site for Avery Labels

You can pick a style (template) on the left under labels then either use their graphics or upload graphics or photos from your hard drive.
Create the label then it will tell you to print it and then you can save it to your computer.

Here is a link that might be useful: Avery Design & Print Online

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Free Address Labels with photos

I can't figure it out . Can you give better directions for us new people ?

o

It's very simple once you get the hang of it.

If you have some label check the item number on them or go and buy some that are compatible to one of the Avery numbers
An easy one is 5161
Anyway
got to the site and on the left side is a column of items choose Mailing labels
a screen will pop up and scroll till you come to 5161 (for example) ok then using the right hand slide go down to the bottom of the screen and hit NEXT
Several designs will pop up using that label number' pick one style and click on it.
A screen will come up showing that label. scroll down a little and put your name in (or whatever)
then go down and put the address in .

then just scroll down to the bottom and they should all be filled in. If you like the picture on the label ok if not and you want to put a pic from your file then click on Import you own
a screen will come up that says browse. click on it then a screen showing you your file cabinet find where the picture is stored and then click on the picture. be sure to read the info about only JPGs or BMPs then hit next

A screen pops up showing you the whole page of labels.
go to next
Your own printer screen will pop up and you can print them right now. or cancel
The screen left with the pictures on it can be saved to your file or you can go to the next screen and tell it to save and it will save to your files

Pardon the spelling. You have to play around a little but it is well worth it.

I think you can enter multiple addresses and names etc.

Now once this is done and you are finished and it is in your computer you can use it as many times as you want but you can't make any additions or correction to it. You'd have to start all over .

o

For those with MS Word, get the free Avery Wizard. Then you can do the same thing out of Word, use clipart of your choice and make modifications as you need to. I've also set up a table to match the size of labels and used that to make special labels when I don't have the Wizard available. IIRC MS Publisher will do the same thing. Dang I hate to recommend Microsoft for anything, but... I guess there's certain, albeit *few* times.

The big advantage of having it on your machine is you don't need to print a whole sheet of labels if you don't need them. Occasionally I need a few stickers for certain things but they need to look relatively professional so I can print 1, 2, 10 or however many I need and not waste a whole sheet of labels on that one use. I guess it's the Frugal Fred in me.

o

Thanks I didn't know about the Avery Wizard I'll give it a try.

o

Cynic I downloaded the Avery Wizard but now I can't find it in my files. Any helpful suggestions?????

o

thanks anyway I found it but it wouldn't install so I deleted it

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here