Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Our Aldi Thanksgiving

Posted by lauren674 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 28, 08 at 10:33

I tried something new this year, and bought nearly all of my ingredients for our traditional holiday dishes at Aldi.

Just want to say that everything was excellent and tasted great. We had turkey, duck, mashed potato/gravy, sweet potato casserole, sausage stuffing, apple raisin stuffing, green bean casserole, steamed vegs, cranberry (can), mandarin orange jello, pumpkin bread, brownies, apple pie, coffee, vanilla ff creamer, port wine cheese ball & goat cheese, crackers, wine.

Prices were low, and the shopping was quick and easy too. The only thing I had to buy separate was a bag of stuffing cubes, and brother brought the steamed veg dish.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Our Aldi Thanksgiving

All in all I like Aldi. Sometimes it's frustrating since you never know for sure what they'll have (but then again it's that way at Sam's, Costco, even Walmart!) so it can be an adventure.

Glad to hear everything worked out well for you. I need to make a trip there soon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here